By Il_Lupo
#80284 Well, I need to post this here to get some feedback, so... have at it! :D

Spoiler:

By fosterd
#80286 this looks awesome i asked someone else who made the evoltution of this but you beat him to it now i actually want to use scyther in this mod
By Boogaluke
#80290 The face needs to be a little bit more scrunched together, i think the eyes are too far away from the nose area and from each other. aside form that, body seems spot on, wings are a little long but that's fine ahha
By Il_Lupo
#80293 Thanks boogaluke, I really needed to know what to fix with Scyther. It was bugging me to the extreme that something looked wrong, and now I think you're right :D
By Il_Lupo
Spoiler:

Fixed the leaning position and scrunched the face a bit. Does this look better?
By MrMasochism
#80379 still leaning too far. His arms are surely not heavy enough for them to counterweight those big arm/blade things. Make him almost vertical or move his legs forward so he has a chance of balancing
By Il_Lupo
#80383 He is almost vertical as it is. I assume the wings counterbalance the blades, which are probably fairly light, otherwise Scyther would never be able to slash or even hold itself up. Plus every game which Scyther has been in has made it lean almost double, which I always thought was odd, but it worked somehow >.>
By Il_Lupo
Spoiler:

So, a new standing pose... looks much better imo :D
JOIN THE TEAM