By WeegeeLolz
#79318 I love the updated version of the model! :D i cant wait to see it in-game and hug it to death :3

By Kharon
#79501 The biggest thing this particular model has taught me is now small some Pokemon really are. I built it to scale with 1m blocks (sand, not in the screens here) like Minecraft. I have done some tweaks that should help Eevee look a little more properly posed and proportioned, and am about to unwrap the model for texturing. I'll post some screens after I finish, or at least when I go to bed tonight.

Also, I love Eevee. Eevee has always stayed one of my favorites across all generations, and I'm happy to see the positive responses.
By Kharon
#79925 And now we're back with a textured and cleaned up model. So let's focus on this one, now:

Front View, Orthographic.

Side view, orthographic.

Top view, orthographic.

Bottom view, orthographic.

Rear view, orthographic.

Camera Perspective view at approx. 3/4 view. Some of the texture issues from other images look just fine when in perspective view...

Any thoughts, tips, feedback, etc. are welcome. I'll do a shiny version tomorrow.
By Il_Lupo
#80210 The eyes really bother me. They look good, sort of, but they... I dunno, are they too small? Maybe the eyebrows are putting me off. Try making those eyebrows really dark brown so you can still see them, but they blend in a little better. Maybe the eyes could be a little larger, too. :D
By Kharon
#80462 Image

Lupo, I will definitely adjust the eyebrows a bit, but for right now, I'm pushing my models forward. Here's Vaporeon, no textures yet. I'd like to get Jolteon and Flareon both modeled before I do the textures for these first three Eeveelutions, and I hope to get that done within the next week. Since I currently have no 3DS, I won't be taking time off from modeling in order to play Pokemon X quite yet...

As always, thoughts, feedback, comments, criticisms all welcome. And yes, I know Vaporeon is lacking the mane -- I'll get to it before I start work on Jolteon or Flareon, but I'm tired now.
By AnimefanX
#80550 um I have one problem with the model anyone else thing eevee's eyes look soul less it looks like a doll and its creepy not saying that I don't like creepy XD but if u could make it look as if its alive that'd be awesome
By Kharon
#80581 I think I understand what you're saying, but I'm going to have a bit of trouble giving the eyes more "life" without a little bit of feedback on how to achieve that. I can think of a few possible fixes, to be fair, but it might also just be that it needs to be seen in action. I'll try a few different things witht he texture, though, on Friday when I have time to work on it more.
JOIN THE TEAM