By SPG
MrMasochism wrote:Not at all, wouldn't take much to beat spg! All I suggest is you go about giving it personality. Don't bother too much about keeping to official artwork, if you end up finding a new angle on electrode then you'll get my vote

looks like i'll need a

By Acelexx
MrMasochism wrote:Not at all, wouldn't take much to beat spg! All I suggest is you go about giving it personality. Don't bother too much about keeping to official artwork, if you end up finding a new angle on electrode then you'll get my vote

StopherSylvia wrote:You should just spend awhile on the texture, add lines for the tenth like in then picture you commented, also his eyes shoulde be more of a pill shape then just ovals.

Thanks for the advices, I'll see what I can do :)
By Pro_Malti
SPG wrote:

looks like i'll need a

lol, that made me laugh :D

I think the Electrode needs his eye brows! :D
By StopherSylvia
SPG wrote:

looks like i'll need a

That should be one of those pokemon memes u see on ifunny
By SPG
StopherSylvia wrote:
SPG wrote:

looks like i'll need a

That should be one of those pokemon memes u see on ifunny

It is, but it said "you" not "I"
By Xwaffle
#74982 Yeah, really the winning model is going to be the one with the best texture, that goes for Electrode and Voltorb really.
By SPG
Xwaffle wrote:Yeah, really the winning model is going to be the one with the best texture, that goes for Electrode and Voltorb really.

no, you have to model voltorbs eyes, his texture is literally nothing
JOIN THE TEAM