By xWildxManx
#74120 Talk about irony >_>

Anyway..... I do feel like it's a bit too dark and it's beak should be more pinkish-orange.

Otherwise it's a really good model (Like all your others) and can't wait to see it in-game!

By karrybird
#74150 but, it isn't...the color on your model is completely different D:
not to mention the brown is a little too red
By Harbinger
#74158 This is a great model but as others have stated the colour of the beak and feet looks a little off. Colour of them in Karry's picture is a lot duller.
By Il_Lupo
#74296 Alright, alright, changed the colours around :) Also did the wings. I was supposed to do them in three bits, but since it's a blender model, it'll just get ripped apart in animation for that anyway.. I think.. (I totally know what I'm talking about)

By Il_Lupo
#74312 ...Surprise! (And thanks stopher)

By Harbinger
#74315 Now this is awesome, love the flying position and the colours look much better. Great job!
By ZackFair
SPG wrote:do.... do birds fly like that? KARRY! tell lupo how birds should look when they fly, you're the expert

Birds do fly like that, well sort of. More of a hover or a backwards flying position lol but I like it
By Css1234567890123
ZackFair wrote:
SPG wrote:do.... do birds fly like that? KARRY! tell lupo how birds should look when they fly, you're the expert

Birds do fly like that, well sort of. More of a hover or a backwards flying position lol but I like it

Do not deny the almighty SPG. Also, lookin great lupo, if theres anything that needs to be fixed, it is those wings, otherwise, great work as always.
JOIN THE TEAM