By Harbinger
#72989 After being away for a few days I forgot all about fixing up Chamander and doing shiny textures :D I'll get that all finished off tomorrow hopefully. Anyways took me a while but here's Charizard, hope you guys like.
Spoiler:

Update
Spoiler:

Shiny
Spoiler:

Head
Spoiler:

Flying
Spoiler:

By Harbinger
SPG wrote:make sure to make that flying positon

I already made it but I was being dumb and did it before UV mapping lol it was easy enough to do so I'll just redo it tomorrow.
By Lettucecow
#72995 Amazing! Your the modeling expert!
By DutchKroket
#73006 It seems that we will be changing Charizard again! It looks amazing Harbringer.

One thing tho, his forehead seems a bit large. Charizard has that angry monobrow thing and it's missing that.
By ZeeCount
#73011 That's looking awesome. One thing: I've made a new wing code which uses segmented wings. Can you make sure that you do Charizard's wings in such a way that they are segmented so they can use it? What this would mean is that the webbing would need to be vertical instead of going on the diagonal, and the number of pieces that make up the webbing would need to be the same as the number that make up the "wing".
By Harbinger
ZeeCount wrote:That's looking awesome. One thing: I've made a new wing code which uses segmented wings. Can you make sure that you do Charizard's wings in such a way that they are segmented so they can use it? What this would mean is that the webbing would need to be vertical instead of going on the diagonal, and the number of pieces that make up the webbing would need to be the same as the number that make up the "wing".

Something like this? But obviously without the gaps.
Spoiler:
By ceejayvee23
Harbinger wrote:After being away for a few days I forgot all about fixing up Chamander and doing shiny textures :D I'll get that all finished off tomorrow hopefully. Anyways took me a while but here's Charizard, hope you guys like.
Spoiler:

we need this implemented as the flying position for Charizard
By ZeeCount
Harbinger wrote:
ZeeCount wrote:That's looking awesome. One thing: I've made a new wing code which uses segmented wings. Can you make sure that you do Charizard's wings in such a way that they are segmented so they can use it? What this would mean is that the webbing would need to be vertical instead of going on the diagonal, and the number of pieces that make up the webbing would need to be the same as the number that make up the "wing".

Something like this? But obviously without the gaps.
Spoiler:

Yeah that's perfect.
JOIN THE TEAM