Spoiler:

Top:
Spoiler:

Back:
Spoiler:

Shiny:
Spoiler:

By zero_breaker
#71951 Ahhhhhh don't fight with me over Magnezone ._.

that said, Magnemite and Magnezone are actually pretty good, and Magnezone is decent as well which means I'm fucked to no end
By karrybird
#71953 the only problem i have with all of these is the painful color scheme....the red and blue on the magnets are eye bleeds.
make them lighter or duller, it would be much easier to look at.
By StopherSylvia
zero_breaker wrote:Ahhhhhh don't fight with me over Magnezone ._.

that said, Magnemite and Magnezone are actually pretty good, and Magnezone is decent as well which means I'm fucked to no end

I zoomed in so much to see the little text, I figured I were to busy to do Magnezone's texture and like I said in the post i Gastlys round so should be Magnemite. Btw I spent 15 mins on Magnemite, 5 min on Megneton, and 5hrs on Magnezone. 35 min of that on Magnezones Texture. How many Models do have to Texture or Update their topics?
By StopherSylvia
karrybird wrote:the only problem i have with all of these is the painful color scheme....the red and blue on the magnets are eye bleeds.

I swear there is something wrong with my glasses (I don't need glasses btw), the textures on my models look good to me, but then people comment about there bleeding eyes.

Hows This (protective eye wear recommended):
Spoiler:
NewImage
OldImage

The same color for Magneton's texture now.
By MissingNoL
#71998 I love them all, but the texture on Magnezone looks off center to me (unless I'm just being derpy). And are the magnets supposed to be inside the body or barely touching it?
By karrybird
StopherSylvia wrote:
karrybird wrote:the only problem i have with all of these is the painful color scheme....the red and blue on the magnets are eye bleeds.

I swear there is something wrong with my glasses (I don't need glasses btw), the textures on my models look good to me, but then people comment about there bleeding eyes.

Hows This (protective eye wear recommended):
Spoiler:
NewImage
OldImage

The same color for Magneton's texture now.

that's much better, the blue is perfect, but the red is still eye bleedy. dull it up just a tad more and it would be much better.
also, the texture as a whole looks really flat. you really need to add just a slight amount of noise to it to make it much less flat.
By StopherSylvia
Xwaffle wrote:I agree with Karrybird, your choice of colors makes it look bad.

I take the colors from the game sprites
JOIN THE TEAM