By Harbinger
#70144 Finally finished Wartortle, tail may need editing abit because was unsure how it goes lol and the dark part behind the ears is just shadow from what I can tell :D
Normal
Spoiler:

Shiny
Spoiler:

By thevenora
#70157 Another great model. Another complete evo line done too. Congrats! Not sure i can see anything wrong with this. The tail looks fine to me.
By gamingnut2
#70166 Harbinger I highly recommend finishing the bulbasaur line that you started with you venosaur
By Harbinger
Josecami wrote:So perfect for me... Thanks Harbinger for remaking one of my favorite starters :) Have you consider to make cyndaquil line?

gamingnut2 wrote:Harbinger I highly recommend finishing the bulbasaur line that you started with you venosaur

Both already on my list to do unless someone else beats me to it , I'll probably even remake Venasaur in Blender aswell when I get round to the Bulbasaur line.
By SPG
Harbinger wrote:
Josecami wrote:So perfect for me... Thanks Harbinger for remaking one of my favorite starters :) Have you consider to make cyndaquil line?

gamingnut2 wrote:Harbinger I highly recommend finishing the bulbasaur line that you started with you venosaur

Both already on my list to do unless someone else beats me to it , I'll probably even remake Venasaur in Blender aswell when I get round to the Bulbasaur line.

would be smart, unless someone fixed the face already, it got messed up when put in game sadly
By Lettucecow
#71609 Harbinger your the best modeler ever! I give your models a 9001/10 :P
By Harbinger
Lettucecow wrote:Harbinger your the best modeler ever! I give your models a 9001/10 :P

Thanks lol, I'm surprised no ones replied to your comment with a Vegeta joke :D
JOIN THE TEAM