By Harbinger
#66331 I thought Mewtwo deserved a remake in Blender or Maya as it's one of my favourites, hope I've done it justice.

Spoiler:

Update
Spoiler:

Shiny
Spoiler:

By ryancpexpert
#66333 It looks amazing, harbinger, but i think his toes may be a bit too big, aside from that it is perfect in my opinion.
By SPG
#66336 do me a huge favor, make a pose (cant do this in animation) where he is in a tank, (like the first movie curled up in a ball of sorts) and make the other one like he is moving like in super smash bros melee, it would make my life so much easier
By Css1234567890123
#66338 Holy crap, thats just amazing. A bit of critique though, the tip at the end of the tail looks pointy to me, but everything else is just amazing.
By S_Kunai
#66350 That looks amazing! To me it looks like the nose should me more pointed or come out a little more. But that may be just me. Overall I love this model!

Edit: As I look back at it I realize it has the point/bulge I was looking for. This is amazing!
By MissingNoL
#66362 this is god
By SPG
#66365 also, there are a few things that you can do, so when I'm done playing burnout i'll tell ya what you can fix, so dont do what I asked until we are 100% positive you are done
By Css1234567890123
#66367 I'ma give you some feedback, SPG style.

well this is interesting
i need some more angles please and i might make it in maya or blender, along with all sorts of other pokemon
overall i guess its okay

SPG did not like my impersonation of him, just saying.
By Harbinger
#66527 SPG, I'll get to work on them poses for you once every ones happy with the model, also is it possible for you to add some screens of the poses your asking for? As I'm not 100% sure on what the second one is like. I've Fixed the tip of the tail and shortened toes alittle, I'll update screens when I get back.
JOIN THE TEAM