By Kmerr
sludgybeast wrote:
Kmerr wrote:
sludgybeast wrote:
I understand the textures on the head but what is wrong with them?

If you understand what is wrong with the textures on the head then why ask what's wrong with them?

No I understand that's what you want to be fixed but I dont understand what is wrong with them.

The eyes look off. Way off target.

By Kmerr
sludgybeast wrote:rounded back redone tail, I will completely re-texture although I disagree the eyes look like they do from the references and are in approximately the same position on the face

The pupils are too big, sir.
By Il_Lupo
#64755 The tail looks better now, except for the first zig-zag, which looks a tiny bit off.
By Il_Lupo
#64762 Front side looks great, side of the neck still looks weird. Also, improve texturing on ears, a little too blurry.
By Il_Lupo
#64771 Alright, now just make the butt bigger and it'll be a lot closer to being good for approval.
By Kmerr
#64772 Looks much better than before but the neck could be changed
EDIT: I'm an idiot it isn't the neck it's just how the body goes with the head. I would recommend enlarging the head or shorten the body
By Il_Lupo
#64778 Still need to enlarge it ;o Pikachu has a surprisingly chubby rump.
By Vespirs
#64780 SPG Version - This model is too skinny, fatten him up. He has no neck, give him one, The texture on the face is wrong, fix it. The ears aren't supposed to be like that. The feet are just meshes stuck below the rest of it.
Sugarcoated version - The model needs to be rounded/fattened in some places. The transition from the head to the body is wrong, smooth it more. The texture on the face looks really derpy, pikachu is not a cat, nor is his eyes like that. The ears are flat, and have no depth, and the feet, well, you get the point.
By Vespirs
sludgybeast wrote:
Vespirs wrote:SPG Version - This model is too skinny, fatten him up. He has no neck, give him one, The texture on the face is wrong, fix it. The ears aren't supposed to be like that. The feet are just meshes stuck below the rest of it.
Sugarcoated version - The model needs to be rounded/fattened in some places. The transition from the head to the body is wrong, smooth it more. The texture on the face looks really derpy, pikachu is not a cat, nor is his eyes like that. The ears are flat, and have no depth, and the feet, well, you get the point.

Don't take SPG's extremely blunt fix list away from him thats his thing ;) and if you really wanted to do it you would add like 5 pictures with it too :)

That good?
By SPG
#64788 shhh, its ok vespirs..... just stop looking here for a bit, its clearly bad for you, get some hot chocolate or something
JOIN THE TEAM