By darkblade127218
MissingNoL wrote:
darkblade127218 wrote:if the hands are the same after evo, you can just enlarge it to fit on poliwrath's model right?
In Blender, you can use the Append function to import any objects you've made in another file. However, he's using 3DS, which I'm unfamiliar with. Even then, he'd have to own the Poliwhirl file (which I'm more than likely sure he didn't make) to be able to import his fists. Also, Poliwhirl is fingerless, while Poliwrath has three fingers, so doing this is not the way to go.

good point, I did not read first post of him, so I wonder how he is doing it through 3ds! please tell me! desperate :cry:

By ryancpexpert
#61852 Very nice, Omerta. I think this is the best Poliwrath I've seen so far.
By dasyn31
SPG wrote:
dasyn31 wrote:Um, is this model being continued?

hard to continue something that is done

I thought that he was going to update the hands
By SPG
dasyn31 wrote:
SPG wrote:
dasyn31 wrote:Um, is this model being continued?

hard to continue something that is done

I thought that he was going to update the hands

he did, he just never posted the update
By Omerta
#63350 Updated the main post with new pictures, also going to post into approval (unless there are any other major issues).
By MissingNoL
#63354 I'm still not too sure about those hands. The shape looks odd, as do the 'fingers.'
By StopherSylvia
MissingNoL wrote:
darkblade127218 wrote:if the hands are the same after evo, you can just enlarge it to fit on poliwrath's model right?
In Blender, you can use the Append function to import any objects you've made in another file. However, he's using 3DS, which I'm unfamiliar with. Even then, he'd have to own the Poliwhirl file (which I'm more than likely sure he didn't make) to be able to import his fists. Also, Poliwhirl is fingerless, while Poliwrath has three fingers, so doing this is not the way to go.

Actually, in gen two and ruby/sapphire (not emerald) poliwhirl had fingers.
By SPG
StopherSylvia wrote:
MissingNoL wrote:

Actually, in gen two and ruby/sapphire (not emerald) poliwhirl had fingers.

poliwhirl and wrath both have 3 fingers (or 2 fingers and a thumb if you are that guy....) they are just normaly in a fist so you never really notice
JOIN THE TEAM