By Burgy
#60775 Thank you. I really didnt want to do Poliwrath, after i started it.

By Harbinger
Omerta wrote:Figured it's time to get some feedback on my Poliwrath. First model I've done for the mod in 3ds, so let me know what you think. And yes, I could produce something very similar in Techne, it would just have taken a hundred times as long (and the texture would be much lower quality).

Anyways, here it is. Let me know what you think:
Poliwrath | Show

Looks good. Was working on one last night but mine looks quite similar to this, your texture looks like it would of been better however so I'll let you have this one lol.
Spoiler:
By Css1234567890123
#60849 I like this, a lot. Good so see a Poliwrath done, and I just love it. Be sure to make a shiny texture though, and post it in approval!
By dasyn31
#60901 Holy jeez, this sure looks great. I believe as missignol that the hands look a little weird but other than that, I think nothing is stopping you from posting this in approval. I don't think it can be outdone.
By silversword
#61697 this looks awesome!!!!!I'd say that this should be the poliwrath in the next update!!!!!
By MissingNoL
darkblade127218 wrote:if the hands are the same after evo, you can just enlarge it to fit on poliwrath's model right?
In Blender, you can use the Append function to import any objects you've made in another file. However, he's using 3DS, which I'm unfamiliar with. Even then, he'd have to own the Poliwhirl file (which I'm more than likely sure he didn't make) to be able to import his fists. Also, Poliwhirl is fingerless, while Poliwrath has three fingers, so doing this is not the way to go.
JOIN THE TEAM