By Seongyun
#60823 This is Coooool

By The_Nanobots
Harbinger wrote:Thanks this sorted out my problem with the face, there was something about it that was bugging me. Guess it just shows you got to be careful on which art work you look at lol
Spoiler:

That looks much better. Go ahead and put it up for approval now.
By Harbinger
SuperCraftBrosMeelee wrote:Harbinger, your oddish looks amazing, what program do you use for your modeling, I only use techne but this seems a little more sophisticated

Thanks, I used Blender for this model though Maya seems to be the one most people recommend. They're a lot more complicated than Techne to learn but once you've got the basics down they're a lot faster to make models with.
By SuperCraftBrosMeelee
Harbinger wrote:
SuperCraftBrosMeelee wrote:Harbinger, your oddish looks amazing, what program do you use for your modeling, I only use techne but this seems a little more sophisticated

Thanks, I used Blender for this model though Maya seems to be the one most people recommend. They're a lot more complicated than Techne to learn but once you've got the basics down they're a lot faster to make models with.

Im a modeler and texturer myself and am working on a super smash bros mod (as you can probably tell from my name). I recently posted a quick Tauros model on pixelmon forum, let me know what you think.
By Foquine
#64570 That previous comment from SuperCraftBrosMeelee adds nothing and is pretty much spam for us to go see his model.. anyway...

This Oddish is perfect! That last picture with the fixed face texture shows the front leaf a little more flat, but I guess it's the perspective.

Nothing to add. Ready for approval for sure. I hope you'll do Gloom and Vileplume as well! :)
By ryancpexpert
Foquine wrote:That previous comment from SuperCraftBrosMeelee adds nothing and is pretty much spam for us to go see his model.. anyway...

This Oddish is perfect! That last picture with the fixed face texture shows the front leaf a little more flat, but I guess it's the perspective.

Nothing to add. Ready for approval for sure. I hope you'll do Gloom and Vileplume as well! :)

It's already been approved.
JOIN THE TEAM