By SPG
#59549 ok, let me say one very importaint thing with fraud, its easier to remake it, then to scale it down, so if i did take the model and scaled it down, that would have been more effort, but i did use the model as reference, and yes, the eyes look very similar, but that was meant for the curve

By Tragik
Burgy wrote:There is no way to Lower poly count with the click of a button, he had to have modeled it on his own using that as a reference.

That's not true because I've just done this in a matter of minutes using the original which is easily obtained, as is all 450 models
Spoiler:

oh and this was first time I've ever used blender too so....
By SPG
Tragik wrote:
Burgy wrote:There is no way to Lower poly count with the click of a button, he had to have modeled it on his own using that as a reference.

That's not true because I've just done this in a matter of minutes using the original which is easily obtained, as is all 450 models
Spoiler:

oh and this was first time I've ever used blender too so....

lol, i dont even know how to do that, and I have used maya for years, if you want me to remake the eye's i'll do it (i rather not though because changing the uvs was a bitch)
By Tragik
#59555 If you say you made it from scratch, fair enough good job. But I just find the similarities very suspicious and I've just shown how easy it is, took me longer to learn how blender works than to lower polys lol.
By SPG
Tragik wrote:If you say you made it from scratch, fair enough good job. But I just find the similarities very suspicious and I've just shown how easy it is, took me longer to learn how blender works than to lower polys lol.

lol, well, more or less what i did was take a plane around it and extrude it around that eye in the model you showed so it looks more or less the same, simple stuff, and lazyness at its finest lol
By SPG
Isi wrote:I'm having a problem collecting the definition of 'fraud' through this discussion. Would someone care to explain?

i was accused of taking the eyes from the pokepark wii ghastly model, while that isnt entirly true, i did copy them, thus making it myself
JOIN THE TEAM