By SPG
#58898 may be very very bold to say that, but i feel like its pretty safe to say ^_^, a few things, as you can see, that sphere looks different then the ones others have made that have used blender, or maya, thats because i made this one myself so you guys cant say "its not techne quality" for a few reason, 1, its annoying, 2 it wasnt true, you jsut thought that because it was made with triangles, and 3 I have made that sphere in techne, and still have it so ya.... as for the eyes i just took the ball, cut it in half, and added a few things (you can see more of a curve and more polygons because i wanted to add this curve, i thought it looked a lot better then something flat, so if that is a little out of techne's range, sue me it looks good and i can bend the rules anyways lol)

Gastly with texture | Show

obviously this doesnt have a texture, im working on that, so dont worry, im not the best at it, nor am i any good at it, so if anyone is good with it, or at least knows how, please let me know so i can hand you the mode

By MissingNoL
#58910 My, that does look good! But should the fangs point out more, like in this picture? Or is it just the picture?Image
By SPG
#58914 i based it on the model from pokepark wii, they are the same, this is just like mewtwo, some features change a lot, in this case the fangs, in mewtwo's case, the head, so it's fangs being longer is debatable
By MissingNoL
SPG wrote:i based it on the model from pokepark wii, they are the same, this is just like mewtwo, some features change a lot, in this case the fangs, in mewtwo's case, the head, so it's fangs being longer is debatable
I see. The picture was made for FireRed and LeafGreen, so you do have a point. I think the model is perfect right now then, and I can't wait to see you texture it. Are you going to have particle effects for the gas around it, like the current Gastly? Or are you going to do it yourself somehow?
By SPG
MissingNoL wrote:
SPG wrote:i based it on the model from pokepark wii, they are the same, this is just like mewtwo, some features change a lot, in this case the fangs, in mewtwo's case, the head, so it's fangs being longer is debatable
I see. The picture was made for FireRed and LeafGreen, so you do have a point. I think the model is perfect right now then, and I can't wait to see you texture it. Are you going to have particle effects for the gas around it, like the current Gastly? Or are you going to do it yourself somehow?

nah, we are going to do that in code i may make particles for it to replace the current one, but im not sure
By Rzxa
#58921 SPG cool
By Vikerus
#58930 You should see if you can add "fog" for the smoke effect around him plus the particles.
By Blaze150
#58944 My god SPG this is freakin' amazing nice work i'll still probably just catch a haunter but this really cool
By lugiaisbeast101
#59079 I love how you said the eyes are a little out of technes range :lol: Anyways, if you wouldn't mind, keep 'bending the rules' for us please because the models will come out soo much nicer, but I'm not saying to go overbored with it, just blend it in like you did with this model. Oh! Don't you have other models you did with Maya, I know you probably do, but I don't know if you're going to show them or not.
By SPG
lugiaisbeast101 wrote:I love how you said the eyes are a little out of technes range :lol: Anyways, if you wouldn't mind, keep 'bending the rules' for us please because the models will come out soo much nicer, but I'm not saying to go overbored with it, just blend it in like you did with this model. Oh! Don't you have other models you did with Maya, I know you probably do, but I don't know if you're going to show them or not.

ya, im working on many things right now, so i cant give an exact date when i release a model, half the time i will be held back because of some textures
JOIN THE TEAM