By Tragik
#59462 I don't see your point...... just because hes highly respected on these forums means he cant commit 'fraud'? Seems strange how similar it is though doesn't it, look at the untextured pupil area its the exactly same shape just less faces/polys like I said before

By Rzxa
#59463 Look dude he might have use the official model as a reference and ended up with a gastly with less polys but is similar with the official model and so what if its a Fraud
By kungfumidget
Rzxa wrote:Look dude he might have use the official model as a reference and ended up with a gastly with less polys but is similar with the official model and so what if its a Fraud

im with you Rzxa I could have been coincidental ..... but if it is fraud, 1. its stealing and 2. that would mean he may have access to all the pokemon modelled and that would ruin the mod and community using models from somewhere else. But like I said I dont think this is the same one but hey ho.
By Tragik
#59488 Fair enough if it is just coincidental, great model if its the case but I just thought I'd share my concern because if I'm right it increases the risk of pixelmon being shut down and no one wants that surely
By kungfumidget
Tragik wrote:Fair enough if it is just coincidental, great model if its the case but I just thought I'd share my concern because if I'm right it increases the risk of pixelmon being shut down and no one wants that surely

yeah I understand as well fraud is fraud you have a right too address the point. But its probably not purposeful.
By lugiaisbeast101
#59503 Many people created all the Pokemon in Maya, and SPG knows a good place for them that he uses for references to his own models and others that need help. As you can see, there are certainly differences to the model you posted, and there certainly is similarities to go along with it, but there can be numerous models that look exactly like the two. Anyways, lets disclose this issue and carry on, you have a right to be concerned but I'm doubtful whether SPG committed fraud or not.
By Burgy
Tragik wrote:I knew I'd seen this before some where, the eyes gave it away and now the texture just backs my theory up, sorry but this is just the official model with less faces/polys,
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

There is no way he could steal the model.
There is no way to Lower poly count with the click of a button, he had to have modeled it on his own using that as a reference.
JOIN THE TEAM