By Harbinger
Edeodin wrote:The Shaymin topics also have little critique from anyone, not just SPG. Besides, SPG's not the kind of person who is going to reiterate what has already been said unless he has something to add or contribute to existing feedback. There's no favoritism here, and if there was, it would actually be working in Harbinger's favour since we all (SPG included) love his work.

Anyway, I'm going to be giving feedback in SPG's place using a brief summary of the issues he had, and also add a bit of my own feedback while I'm at it.

The flower on his back looks a bit too tall. That could be because the stem extends too far, or possibly because the petals themselves don't drop far enough. The entire flower itself also maybe shouldn't be at an angle at all, since it looks like it might slide off his back at any second rather than protruding firmly from it. The ears also should face more to the front than they are right now. The concept art shows them not facing directly forward, but still angled enough in that direction that the outer edges of the ear are visible:
| Show

Oh yeah and SPG says to remind you it needs a female version before he can approve it, which as far as I can tell is just a matter of placing a little seed in the top of the flower like in the game sprites.

Also something about the profile view bugs me a bit. I think it's how his neck is built right now. The slope is too steep from his jaw to his stomach. I feel it should be more curvy, kind of like this:
| Show

Well, maybe not exactly like that, but just so the transition from head to stomach is more smooth. Anyway sorry I hadn't given you feedback on this earlier, Harbinger. Things are pretty busy. :(

Changed everything you've mentioned except the female form, i'll make that after in case I need to edit it anymore.
Spoiler:

By tkgamer18
Harbinger wrote:
Edeodin wrote:The Shaymin topics also have little critique from anyone, not just SPG. Besides, SPG's not the kind of person who is going to reiterate what has already been said unless he has something to add or contribute to existing feedback. There's no favoritism here, and if there was, it would actually be working in Harbinger's favour since we all (SPG included) love his work.

Anyway, I'm going to be giving feedback in SPG's place using a brief summary of the issues he had, and also add a bit of my own feedback while I'm at it.

The flower on his back looks a bit too tall. That could be because the stem extends too far, or possibly because the petals themselves don't drop far enough. The entire flower itself also maybe shouldn't be at an angle at all, since it looks like it might slide off his back at any second rather than protruding firmly from it. The ears also should face more to the front than they are right now. The concept art shows them not facing directly forward, but still angled enough in that direction that the outer edges of the ear are visible:
| Show

Oh yeah and SPG says to remind you it needs a female version before he can approve it, which as far as I can tell is just a matter of placing a little seed in the top of the flower like in the game sprites.

Also something about the profile view bugs me a bit. I think it's how his neck is built right now. The slope is too steep from his jaw to his stomach. I feel it should be more curvy, kind of like this:
| Show

Well, maybe not exactly like that, but just so the transition from head to stomach is more smooth. Anyway sorry I hadn't given you feedback on this earlier, Harbinger. Things are pretty busy. :(

Changed everything you've mentioned except the female form, i'll make that after in case I need to edit it anymore.
Spoiler:

Thats much better there but i heard there was a spam bot!
By KIRILL_Z
"tkgamer18" : Thats much better there but i heard there was a spam bot!

are you talking about how like 50 topics got spammed by someone named axacnep? cuz that was annoying
By tkgamer18
KIRILL_Z wrote:
"tkgamer18" : Thats much better there but i heard there was a spam bot!

are you talking about how like 50 topics got spammed by someone named axacnep? cuz that was annoying

Yes i am he was spamming just to get more posts!
By MinhQ1
#84325 did they add the new models of bulbasaur, ivysaur and venusaur in the 2.5 update? i still have the old models of bulbasaur and ivysaur and the texture of venusaur is still failing
By Nokuse
#88812 Man I like it a lot. Only think that gets me is the venubutt... Like maybe make the hind legs a little more round. I like using the 3d pokedex's as reference. Heres a link to a vid that has venu in the 3d pokedex pro. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR18AP90etY
Overall though, its another awesome model from you man. Keep it up.
JOIN THE TEAM