By EB0NFR0ST
#67836 It's awesome! The only problem with it, is for some reason in game the leaves dont show up.

By Harbinger
EB0NFR0ST wrote:It's awesome! The only problem with it, is for some reason in game the leaves dont show up.

Thanks, I heard that they're still working on the animation for the leaves, that's why they haven't been added yet, I may be wrong.
By MinhQ1
#81006 Hi,

I'm playing pixelmon 2.3.1 for Minecratf 1.6.2 on a MacBook Pro (OS X Mountain Lion). But the textures of Venusaur and Dewgong are failing! Sometimes they are invisible and sometimes they are completly messed up. Can you help me?
Attachments
dewgong.png
Dewgong
venusaur.png
Venusaur
By Harbinger
MinhQ1 wrote:Hi,

I'm playing pixelmon 2.3.1 for Minecratf 1.6.2 on a MacBook Pro (OS X Mountain Lion). But the textures of Venusaur and Dewgong are failing! Sometimes they are invisible and sometimes they are completly messed up. Can you help me?

The problem your experiencing is due to I made the texture map for these two models too big and your graphics card does not support it, updating your drivers may help. Don't worry though as they will be replaced eventually. In fact I just finished remaking Bulbasaur so wont be long for Venasaur to get fixed.
By Harbinger
#82214 Finally found time to remodel this guy which was needed because the old model had technical problems plus it was techne so it looked horrible :D
Spoiler:

Shiny
Spoiler:

Wasn't sure if I should make new thread or what so I just went with updating this one.
Updated OP as well.
By SPG
tkgamer18 wrote:That looks even better than your techie model!

Thats very debatable, when i get home I'll type something up maybe steal some of lupos crude feedback from skype
By Harbinger
SPG wrote:
tkgamer18 wrote:That looks even better than your techie model!

Thats very debatable, when i get home I'll type something up maybe steal some of lupos crude feedback from skype

I've already changed most of it anyway because it didn't look right when I checked it after I woke up, things tend to look better than they are at 5am lol. Just checked out Lupos feedback on Skype and I agreed with what she said hence why I'd changed it already, but I have to disagree about the tail part. Apart from a few fan art drawings I've not seen any evidence that he even has one. The official models and figures I looked at on google shows him to not have one. I'd gladly add one if I knew what it looked like or even exists :D
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
By zanba135
#82269 In the current update every venasaur in all of my worlds have no texture there just a white venasaur shape :cry:
JOIN THE TEAM