By Kmerr
Josecami wrote:Looks good atm :)

I've noticed something already, but sorry for having the model at a bad angle :P. I found that the arms were too high :I
By SPG
#49967 from thw looks of it you have a decent start, but please dont have an outline that is round then stair case the rest of the body, it will look very very bad
By Kmerr
SPG wrote:from thw looks of it you have a decent start, but please dont have an outline that is round then stair case the rest of the body, it will look very very bad

What exactly do you mean by Stair case? Like being starting out with the outline and then adding the other parts to it?
By SPG
Kmerr wrote:
SPG wrote:from thw looks of it you have a decent start, but please dont have an outline that is round then stair case the rest of the body, it will look very very bad

What exactly do you mean by Stair case? Like being blocky?

Spoiler:

see the top of the head how it is a pyramid, and how the body is made out of blocks instead of rotated blocks, thats considered stair casing
By Kmerr
SPG wrote:
Kmerr wrote:

What exactly do you mean by Stair case? Like being blocky?

Spoiler:

see the top of the head how it is a pyramid, and how the body is made out of blocks instead of rotated blocks, thats considered stair casing

Oh, I don't plan to do that. Making blocky stair cases is one of my top things not to do in this model.
JOIN THE TEAM