By Kmerr
Rzxa wrote:Looks good this model is turning out great!

I'm surprised I could make the fists without using a textured block. I can't wait to show you guys the back of Poliwrath's fists

By Kmerr
#50932 Alright guys, The feet will be the last thing I work on before I update it to 2.0, but do you guys really think the feet need improvement?
By Overreactedosbol
#50956 yeah, the feet could use some more work. Put as many detail as you can, because the feet are kinda flat, a tad too large and yeah, once you've done that, it would look better.
By Css1234567890123
#51103 I like how you are trying to make it round, even though its really hard to make something look even a bit round in Minecraft, but it looks good so far. The texture would be nice though, but I understand that you want the model done first.
By Kmerr
#51475 Alright guys, Update 2 is coming soon and the feet have been delayed for update 3 because very big improvement time
By Kmerr
#51992 Um guys, I had to start over on the belly a couple times because I came up with better ideas each time. I think I found the best way to model him and I was wondering if you could wait another day or two so I could implement this new idea into the belly
JOIN THE TEAM