By Kmerr
Xwaffle wrote:I think you should put his fists up.

I thought that over before I made em but I think they should be Idle because it'd be weird for a Poliwrath with it's fist up following you around when your walking around. I've only really seen his fists up when he is in battle.
By dasyn31
#56962 I don't know it looks a bit odd with his fists pointing downwards, maybe pointing diagonally down? Also his spiral is a bit small i think, in his images it almost fills the white part of its belly. And i'm not too convinced by its feet but i don't know why so you could leave it like that.
By Kmerr
dasyn31 wrote:I don't know it looks a bit odd with his fists pointing downwards, maybe pointing diagonally down? Also his spiral is a bit small i think, in his images it almost fills the white part of its belly. And i'm not too convinced by its feet but i don't know why so you could leave it like that.

The feet cannot Improve I've tried and the feet are scaled down to the model. When I clench my fists it looks exactly like this model's fists. His spiral is also to scale. You are probably thinking of Poliwhirl because Poliwhirl's spiral almost fills the white of the body. IN the games even his fists looks kinda like this one (Not the Hitmonchan punching hands in like gen 5) and the anime he even had his fists like this. I wanted to add idle fists to him as I said before because Pokémon isn't only about battling.
By dasyn31
#57428 I began to search many images of Poliwrath and the feet and spiral are actually accurate, it's just that many images don't show them scaled liked that.
The only problem I still see with this model is the position of its fists. It's because Poliwrath is never shown with that position and it seems unatural to see it like that. You could have its arms stretched out to the sides or just rotate its fists 90 or 180, or something else because this model is almost exact except for that tiny detail imo.
By Kmerr
dasyn31 wrote:I began to search many images of Poliwrath and the feet and spiral are actually accurate, it's just that many images don't show them scaled liked that.
The only problem I still see with this model is the position of its fists. It's because Poliwrath is never shown with that position and it seems unatural to see it like that. You could have its arms stretched out to the sides or just rotate its fists 90 or 180, or something else because this model is almost exact except for that tiny detail imo.

I'll try it and see how it looks.

Edit: It turned out rather odd. I guess this model is made to be how it looks. Well in the games, when he Holds up his fists, it looks exactly like the way he's holding them now. I wanted to give him a Idle, but Fury look.
By SPG
#57529 oh please dont, not to be a complete and total asshole, but i think the main reason you even have that many yeses is because people want the 1.6.2 update, ya... if thats the case, im not an idiot guys, if it isnt, i would recommend going to a doctor.
anyways, im EXTREMELY tired, so I cant give you a huge run down, so i'll leave this video for you to use as a reference, basically, yours is REALLY flat and has no meat to it what so ever
JOIN THE TEAM