2nd ATTEMPT
Spoiler:

Edits: experimented with the tounge for a larger size
rounder body
fixed that awkward problem with the tail's rotation
Planning to: make arms and legs more stubby or less blocky
make whole toungue wider
---
the texturing was probably the hardest thing I have ever done. Is there an easier way of texturing other than bunching up together a hundred block textures?

Give any kind of feedback!

By Il_Lupo
#48009 That's pretty cute ^^ and for a beginner, the texturing isn't so bad. At least you didn't use black outlines. Here's some advice you may benefit from:

- Start big. Use enormous blocks and angle them around to make smooth edges to two cojoining blocks. It sounds complicated, and sometimes it is, but that's how the best models are made.
- Add detail, if you can. The tail is the right shape, but it looks like two blocks joined together rather than the puffy tail Lickitung really has.
- Make it round. Use the first step to do this, and it's easier to make a bigger model rounder.
- HD textures are your friend! There's plenty of tutorials around to help you with this ^^
By Braincabinet
Il_Lupo wrote:That's pretty cute ^^ and for a beginner, the texturing isn't so bad. At least you didn't use black outlines. Here's some advice you may benefit from:

- Start big. Use enormous blocks and angle them around to make smooth edges to two cojoining blocks. It sounds complicated, and sometimes it is, but that's how the best models are made.
- Add detail, if you can. The tail is the right shape, but it looks like two blocks joined together rather than the puffy tail Lickitung really has.
- Make it round. Use the first step to do this, and it's easier to make a bigger model rounder.
- HD textures are your friend! There's plenty of tutorials around to help you with this ^^

this is the kind of feedback i would have wanted on my mudkip not the (DO THIS AND THIS CAUSE ITS SHIT) that i got from zero :C

but i do appreciate that youre honest atleast,
dont be mad zero i didnt mean any offence you probably meant the best ^^
By zero_breaker
Braincabinet wrote:
Il_Lupo wrote:That's pretty cute ^^ and for a beginner, the texturing isn't so bad. At least you didn't use black outlines. Here's some advice you may benefit from:

this is the kind of feedback i would have wanted on my mudkip not the (DO THIS AND THIS CAUSE ITS SHIT) that i got from zero :C

but i do appreciate that youre honest atleast,
dont be mad zero i didnt mean any offence you probably meant the best ^^

lol, I don't mind, I'm kinda busy back then so I just said what I thought of :P
JOIN THE TEAM