By SubGenesis
#58743 I think there's something wrong with the central tummy block on the front it's too sheer and sticks out pretty bad it's too complicated to explain properly but could you make it flow with the rest of the tummy/model a bit more
By Sundial_MC
SubGenesis wrote:I think there's something wrong with the central tummy block on the front it's too sheer and sticks out pretty bad it's too complicated to explain properly but could you make it flow with the rest of the tummy/model a bit more

This is just a visual illusion XD

If you see it by the side, it's actually in line with all the other stomach blocks. This also happened with Edeodin with his Electabuzz.

The Techne lighting is also very contrasty which creates that illusion in the first place
By Sundial_MC
Css1234567890123 wrote:
Burgy wrote:Was this done in Techne? O.o

Actually, yes. Sunny is quite good at Techne.

Well, looking at Karry, Edeo, Omerta and Harbringer (who just appeared out of thin air), I still have a lot to learn ;3
By Sundial_MC
#58780 Meh, I feel bad for double-posting

Final Update is HERE!

Which means, yes, the tail is finished .-.

I'll set up a poll to see if it's ready to enter the poll of Lickitungs!
By MissingNoL
#58817 The only change I would make is to make the tongue thicker, and possibly wider (it might just be the images on that one), to match the pictures. Right now it looks a little too thin (and maybe slender, unless that's just the image, like I said).
As for the texture, I know for sure that Lickitung doesn't have eyebrows. The colors for the tongue seem a bit off as well, but that might just be me.
Other than that, I think it's ready for approval.
EDIT: I hate to be the only one who suggests changes =-= I feel so evil...
JOIN THE TEAM