Should I change the texture?

33%
67%
By Josecami
#46347 This is my 3rd model, I think I might gonna start modelling, it was really fun :D (except the tail)

Normal Lickitung:

Spoiler:

Shiny Lickitung:

Spoiler:

Next Pokemon: Mew remake.

By Css1234567890123
#46432 I would have to say the tail bothers me a bit, just going to that little end.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/ ... kitung.png

As in this picture, the tail end almost touches the ground, going back down to where the feet are. I like this model otherwise though, can't wait to see it with a texture, and I wonder which of these like 5 Lickitungs are gonna be in the game, but so far yours looks good, and one of the best ones! Good luck on this, I will be watching to see the end product.
By Ewcongogamer
#46476 Second the extending the tail, the arms need some roundness at the end, as well as round the legs a bit. My biggest critique is that there is no roundness at the end of the tongue. My last point would be that it is missing its overall roundness, try adding some more to smooth it up.
By Ewcongogamer
#46779 I actually think the tongue needs to be lower in the mouth. And I have to agree with the tail need some rotated blocks to smooth it up. My last critique this time would be the thumb thing, just looks to big or awkward, but that might just be me.
JOIN THE TEAM