By Edeodin
#46191 Since the last week of posts have been lost, I'll post Rhydon again but with the updates I made since last time. If I recall correctly, the two suggestions were to move the thumbs slightly and to try and make the drill more pointy if possible. Let me know if I missed any of your suggestions.

Spoiler:

UPDATE 1: Pointy drill
Spoiler:

UPDATE 2: Back change
Spoiler:

By KuryoZT
#46196 Yeah, some important posts've gone missing.
But, I said it last time, I love it now! Find nothing to say, except the little square behind the ears haha.
Love it.
By Css1234567890123
#46197 Some of the recent posts have gone missing, but I guess thats a good thing because I get to comment on the first page, haha. Good job Edeodin, and I love it. Will you be doing Rhyperior as well? and maybe Electivire? I think they are both awesome pokemon, and I believe that you would be very good at both of them.
By SubGenesis
#46212 Could you make the back a little less boxy, it doesn't quite fit, other than that it's perfect
By Jephon
#46847 The back looks fine. i wouldn't change it. Normal irl backs usually have a slight boxy look to them tbh. Even the more umm.. Full figured people (esp guys) have a squarish back and a big gut..
By Edeodin
SubGenesis wrote:Could you make the back a little less boxy, it doesn't quite fit, other than that it's perfect

Of course. Here's an update:

Spoiler:

I wasn't positive what you meant because I've done the back the same way as other models. But I think maybe the back was just too flat before, to the point it seemed like one "boxy" mass. So I tried shifting things around a bit.

jsnbrown1989 wrote:The back looks fine. i wouldn't change it. Normal irl backs usually have a slight boxy look to them tbh. Even the more umm.. Full figured people (esp guys) have a squarish back and a big gut..

Too late. XD And you're right, though things get softer past the ribcage so we're not completely rigid boxy things. I feel that was the problem in this case because it was just a solid box all the way.
By KuryoZT
#47168 I was content with the old back, but the new one changed my mind :D
By Polifroeg
#47648 This is really good the only thing i could say is to make the tail a bit less blocky
JOIN THE TEAM