By Burgy
#43927 Definately not done
Just done for the night i guess.

Gimme feedback, w'evs.
Shitty Version | Show

Burgy wrote:If you havent already seen, this is the current version.

Im working on the body now.

By Il_Lupo
#43959 I like it ^^ though the feet look a little odd. It's good that they look so round, but not on the sole of the foot, which they'd be walking on. Perhaps make that a little flatter?
By AnDwHaT5
#43976 I agree with you ^. So far so good keep up the good work.
By The_Nanobots
Spoiler:

Looking at the official artwork I can see some inconsistencies. The lumps for the eyes are MUCH too big. The arms are too long. The gloves are too small. And Poliwhirl does not have a flat side. It is kinda mentos shaped. However this is starting to look rather promising, I am interested on how it will look with a texture.
By Burgy
#44073 My reference image was one that I just sketched out, so it wasn't great. And i just remembered Poliwrath's stomach being flat so I did that.
But if it's round that makes it x10000 easier.
By KuryoZT
#44106 Hey, just one little thing. I looked at the newer eyes, http://prntscr.com/17xnuc , but one thing I'm seing, don't know if it's just me though, is that the eyes look too mich out of the body.
I mean, looking at the game sprite, the eyes look round-shaped, with only half of it coming out of the also round-shaped body. But I have a feeling yours look mor like sticks attached to the body.
So, I see them more like Mickeyface, with the three circles, but your models have them more like a ball with Magnums (R) implented in it. ( I find no other things describing the figures I'm seeing, sorry if it makes no sens to you, if it does, awsome, but if not, just forget about it, thanks).
By Burgy
#45738 Now a Poliwrath,
I scrapped this model and now I have this;

By Il_Lupo
#45743 Oooh, I like that one a lot more. Good luck with him!
By KuryoZT
#45781 Umm, I have no idea how to put it, so here goes my feedback:
-The eyes are too small this time, they're supposed to go above the body, half a circle at least.
-The stomach seems a bit too round, as Para said, because Poliwrath isn't a bowl, more like half a sphere.
-And also said by Para, the arms seems too chubby, try lenghtening them a little, and make the part closer to the body bigger than the one close to the fists (sorry, I forgot the names), and the fists could be bigger too. Poliwrath's hands are kinda huge compared to some other.
After it's just my point of view, but wouldn't the feet feel better if they weren't so parallel(?) but more slented, I don't know if you can do that with blender though. (instead of ||, \ /, ya see?)

Edit: sorry I forgot to say, thanks for taking one of the last of Gen1.
JOIN THE TEAM