By Jephon
Edeodin wrote:
KuryoZT wrote:I'm gonna go with...... post it in approval!
Now, who's left? Not counting Vikerus's and lugia's.

Let's see...

Mewtwo is being taken care of, and yup Vikerus and Lugia are doing Parasect and Poliwrath... I'm not sure what is happening with Dewgong yet since he's back on the list again. So that leaves Kangaskhan, which Kungfumidget is working on, and MrGirboto's Lickitung.

I don't think Mr.M cared for the dewgong that was voted for. It shouldnt be a hard fix as there where what, 3 of them?

By LilacLily
#37096 I think the eyebrows are too... outward. lol.
Only by a little bit, though.
By SPG
jsnbrown1989 wrote:
Edeodin wrote:
KuryoZT wrote:I'm gonna go with...... post it in approval!
Now, who's left? Not counting Vikerus's and lugia's.

Let's see...

Mewtwo is being taken care of, and yup Vikerus and Lugia are doing Parasect and Poliwrath... I'm not sure what is happening with Dewgong yet since he's back on the list again. So that leaves Kangaskhan, which Kungfumidget is working on, and MrGirboto's Lickitung.

I don't think Mr.M cared for the dewgong that was voted for. It shouldnt be a hard fix as there where what, 3 of them?

the one that was voted for had many problems, i havent been on skype for a bit so im not sure if this is still true or not, but karry is/will be making dewgon, dont quote me on this because i cant double check
By Jephon
#37101 SPG, I read where he posted none of it matched, it was like three models combined into one. I think it may have been on chat where he said that.
By Edeodin
LilacLily wrote:I think the eyebrows are too... outward. lol.

They're supposed to push out a bit. Yeah... Magmar is such a weird Pokemon. XD

SPG wrote:the one that was voted for had many problems, im i havent been on skype for a bit so im not sure if this is still true or not, but karry is/will be making dewgon, dont quote me on this because i cant double check

Uh I remember her saying no to doing it, but I can't find the message now for some reason.
By SPG
jsnbrown1989 wrote:SPG, I read where he posted none of it matched, it was like three models combined into one. I think it may have been on chat where he said that.

i just said it had problems, i never said what they were lol, anyways, it was that it didnt match, it had holes, and something else, i shouldnt have approved it, but i disliked all 3 so i let the voted decide on it so.... ya.....

and for what ed said, ask her to double check, because obviously with my current situation, i cant
By Edeodin
SPG wrote:
jsnbrown1989 wrote:SPG, I read where he posted none of it matched, it was like three models combined into one. I think it may have been on chat where he said that.

i just said it had problems, i never said what they were lol, anyways, it was that it didnt match, it had holes, and something else, i shouldnt have approved it, but i disliked all 3 so i let the voted decide on it so.... ya.....

and for what ed said, ask her to double check, because obviously with my current situation, i cant

Yeah I'll ask her when she comes online. If not, I could try myself. Though were there any problems with Zero's dewgong (other than you not liking it lol)? At least it would be consistent with his Seel.
By lugiaisbeast101
#37150 Goodness Edeo how do you do that (Texture), do you shade every part of the pokemons body because it has a remarkable finish. Many people use noise so the texture won't look as flat but it seems you shade everything.......Well, before I marvel at your work any longer, would have to say job well done. Side note: kungfumidget Dude you were so close.....what happened????
By Edeodin
lugiaisbeast101 wrote:Goodness Edeo how do you do that (Texture), do you shade every part of the pokemons body because it has a remarkable finish. Many people use noise so the texture won't look as flat but it seems you shade everything.......Well, before I marvel at your work any longer, would have to say job well done. Side note: kungfumidget Dude you were so close.....what happened????

Yup I shade everything because I'm not big on the look of noise. It does help things look less flat, but I just find it really messy. Once everything is shaded, I go over certain parts again with a low opacity scatter brush in Photoshop. The scatter can look like noise, but I have a lot more control over where it shows and where it doesn't than just putting noise everywhere!
By SubGenesis
#37157 The legs may look better if they pinch back in slightly where they meet the body at the top so they look more rounded like in the sprites

Probably approval ready any way tbh
JOIN THE TEAM