By SPG
Josecami wrote:Dude how?... You can you make all your models look so awesome?!
Good job! :D

Omerta and karry had a child
Spoiler:
ignore their age because then it would be weird, and with me saying this made it worse, but totally worth it
By KuryoZT
#35590 Omerta=awsome models
Karry=awsome textures
Edeodin=great models+great textures
Do we have a top three modelers right here? Or did I forget someone?
By Yaseen
#35724 O.o Thats awesome and Kuryo I agree with you
By NickkyDC
#35756 please please make a kanghaskhan! when it comes to that these more human like type of pokemon i dont think anyone can make them better.
By Edeodin
NickkyDC wrote:please please make a kanghaskhan! when it comes to that these more human like type of pokemon i dont think anyone can make them better.

I probably will end up doing Kangaskhan if no one else does, no worries. :P I'm just going through the remaining models in order of when their creator last visited the site. That way I don't accidentally discourage someone who might come back to finish their model! Next up would be Magmar and then Kangaskhan.
By NickkyDC
#35776 awesome Cant wait to see em both :D btw, have you ever considered making a mewtwo? ive seen a few but none really come up to par with what you guys put out.
By Lettucecow
#35779 lookin good!
By lugiaisbeast101
NickkyDC wrote:please please make a kanghaskhan! when it comes to that these more human like type of pokemon i dont think anyone can make them better.

I'm sorry but I would like to see kungfumidget's completed model, but I guess that's not going to happen :evil:
JOIN THE TEAM