By Edeodin
#35273 As requested, here's an electabuzz! I can't get the antenna to go any smaller unfortunately, and I refuse to make them transparent blocks because it looks weird.

Spoiler:

UPDATE 1
Spoiler:

By DutchKroket
#35285 Awesome! It looks so epic!
By Jephon
#35291 Oh my goodness! It doesn't look awkwardly fat!!! :D I love you. In an appropriate way..
By Ewcongogamer
#35294 The middle block on his belly looks too wide with how you have the edges. Maybe just me but try flattening it more or making it smaller in width.
By KuryoZT
Sundial_MC wrote:You sir, have all my support and fanaddiction.

I don't understand where the original came from, ever.
By Hypnose
#35360 It may need a little work in the belly but I'm going to tell you this again, Edeodin. I love you, take that any way you want. Except the way you're taking it right now and any other way. But.. yah, what I said. :D
By KuryoZT
Hypnose wrote:It may need a little work in the belly but I'm going to tell you this again, Edeodin. I love you, take that any way you want. Except the way you're taking it right now and any other way. But.. yah, what I said. :D

That made absolutly no sens to me lol, but since it's not directed to me, I'll only join you on that, Edeodin is a magnificent modeler.
But for the belly, maybe puttin more piece like the ones above and under, slented a bit, on the sides would make the model rounder, and the belly nicer.
By Hypnose
KuryoZT wrote:
Hypnose wrote:It may need a little work in the belly but I'm going to tell you this again, Edeodin. I love you, take that any way you want. Except the way you're taking it right now and any other way. But.. yah, what I said. :D

That made absolutly no sens to me lol, but since it's not directed to me, I'll only join you on that, Edeodin is a magnificent modeler.
But for the belly, maybe puttin more piece like the ones above and under, slented a bit, on the sides would make the model rounder, and the belly nicer.

That was the point.. But I'll assume you expected as much and leave it at that. :)
Also I agree with your last sentence. It would give the model a cleaner feel and make it look less like he swallowed a block. Still amazing work once again Edeodin.
JOIN THE TEAM