By Edeodin
#32947 The chest plates still aren't the best, but all my alternatives turned out even worse so I decided to just post the dang thing already.

Spoiler:

Update 1
Spoiler:

By SubGenesis
#32955 Well the rest of it is awesome :D
I think the plates could be rotated inwards a bit and then add another block to make the inside slope shallower (because this slope would become too steep when you rotate the block inwards)

Also I believe the spike onto of the head should not be flat as it makes nidoqueen look different from the front
By Jack_Attack12
#32959 Can i tell you something? You and karry are my top fave modelers! You amazing.
The chest plates come out the side. try making them come out the front a bit more :)
By Jephon
#32968 OMGOODNESS!!!!

I have been waiting on this. (By waiting I mean every time I get a chance, I make sure to check your subforum)

It looks amazing! Even the ears look great. Awesome job as always!
By ilovepokemon
#32973 looks amazing, AWESOME JOB
By KuryoZT
#32978 *drool*
Approval now, seriously! awsome work, even the plates are good for me!
Love your work, aren't you officially one of the best here now? Even though it's mostly nidos, can't wait what your next work will be.
By Yaseen
#32982 It looks awesome
By Jack_Attack12
#32988 About what your doing next. It looks like your good at "Human shape" So i suggest magmar! or the electabuz!
By Windjoe
Jack_Attack12 wrote:About what your doing next. It looks like your good at "Human shape" So i suggest magmar! or the electabuz!
I think he would do really good at Electabuz as well
By Jephon
#32998 Yea. Please magmar or electrabuzz!
JOIN THE TEAM