By SPG
lugiaisbeast101 wrote:
jsnbrown1989 wrote:looking good! Keep it up!

Edit: note that you will be competing against this one for the model to be in the game:
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=2859

Nope, you'll be competing with this. I think I like yours a little more, as it's much neater and such, its just that your color tones don't go perfect with each other. The head is certainly a much better improvement than the approved. With this being said, Kary still has some better things about her model than yours does, such as it's 'legs' and tail.

Pictures

Does that help SPG?

Nope, the art work is rather poor, i need the model

By lugiaisbeast101
jsnbrown1989 wrote:Ah. I thought Karry's was the one in game. Blarg.... Thanks for correcting me lugiaisbeast101

No, you're right. it's just that he cannot simply see kary's model with all of Technes gibberish. I was referring to the model instead of the modeler, that models picture was outdated.

Spoiler:

If that doesn't help you SPG then he'll just have to do with waiting.
By SPG
lugiaisbeast101 wrote:
jsnbrown1989 wrote:Ah. I thought Karry's was the one in game. Blarg.... Thanks for correcting me lugiaisbeast101

No, you're right. it's just that he cannot simply see kary's model with all of Technes gibberish. I was referring to the model instead of the modeler, that models picture was outdated.

Spoiler:

If that doesn't help you SPG then he'll just have to do with waiting.

The paper craft this is exactly what he needs
By Jephon
#34598 I thought the same thing.. Paper Pokes.. amazing. :D
By Lettucecow
#34611 I think it looks fine, but thats just me.
By SPG
Lettucecow wrote:I think it looks fine, but thats just me.

To beat karry's to get in game it needs to be perfect because her's is near perfect, he needs to make the next best thing for it to matter and for it to be worth his time, it takes a bit of effort, but it will be worth it
By SPG
#34639 Sorry, but redo it, copy the paper craft one, what i recommend doing is downloading it and making it yourself so you have the best base you could possibly have
By aasherknight
#34648 yeah I'm just not going to redo it again, after about 2 different restarts I'll just leave it at this.
JOIN THE TEAM