User avatar
By Edeodin
#27155 Ok so I used the Machoke model as a starting point for Machamp and changed things around from there. Still could use a few touch ups but it's getting there. I figured it was about time to show I'm working on it. Let me know how to improve!

Spoiler:
Image


UPDATE 1
Spoiler:
Image


UPDATE 2
Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
By Jack_Attack12
#27162 WOO! i thought we woul never get around to these. But here we are. Is it just me or do your models always start with duck lips? :P Push dem lips in a bit ! and the feet are a bit flat. Fix that and i say its amazing!
By Vikerus
#27164 So badass 0-0

The mouth is like start of Kirby's sucking in air animation.
By karrybird
#27167 i would compare the mouth more to king dedede XD

but yeah, i can't find anything wrong with this, looks awesome!
User avatar
By Edeodin
#27170
Jack_Attack12 wrote:WOO! i thought we woul never get around to these. But here we are. Is it just me or do your models always start with duck lips? :P Push dem lips in a bit ! and the feet are a bit flat. Fix that and i say its amazing!


I have a bad habit of exaggerating things. XD At least this time it was intentional, except it's frog lips now. This guy has massive lips so duck face comes naturally to him. I'll try pushing some blocks at the front inwards a tiny bit though.
User avatar
By Jack_Attack12
#27173
Edeodin wrote:
Jack_Attack12 wrote:WOO! i thought we woul never get around to these. But here we are. Is it just me or do your models always start with duck lips? :P Push dem lips in a bit ! and the feet are a bit flat. Fix that and i say its amazing!


I have a bad habit of exaggerating things. XD At least this time it was intentional, except it's frog lips now. This guy has massive lips so duck face comes naturally to him. I'll try pushing some blocks at the front inwards a tiny bit though.

Your avatar looks like your model XD (yes yes... bad pun!)
By Jumpyporcupine
#27177 Excellent! After a bad day of fishing this is a good sight.
User avatar
By Edeodin
#27179
Jack_Attack12 wrote:
Edeodin wrote:
Jack_Attack12 wrote:WOO! i thought we woul never get around to these. But here we are. Is it just me or do your models always start with duck lips? :P Push dem lips in a bit ! and the feet are a bit flat. Fix that and i say its amazing!


I have a bad habit of exaggerating things. XD At least this time it was intentional, except it's frog lips now. This guy has massive lips so duck face comes naturally to him. I'll try pushing some blocks at the front inwards a tiny bit though.

Your avatar looks like your model XD (yes yes... bad pun!)


Just my luck, I WOULD become a psyduck after posting that. XD
By Ewcongogamer
#27189 Looks great! Maybe more of a jaw for the white part on the bottom of the mouth would make it look less then a duck face :)
JOIN THE TEAM