By Ewcongogamer
#27649 Good for you Liam you could jump back to Lugia once you've learned somethings :)
User avatar
By SPG
#27656
Ewcongogamer wrote:Good for you Liam you could jump back to Lugia once you've learned somethings :)

what are you talking about? you just lost me
User avatar
By Tom_X
#28930
SPG wrote:
Ewcongogamer wrote:Good for you Liam you could jump back to Lugia once you've learned somethings :)

what are you talking about? you just lost me

Someting about he can model lugia when he's better with Techne, as there isn't another Lugia. You know you can make a model even if it's already been done, right?
User avatar
By LilacLily
#28932 Heres my advice:
*Balls on the back of the feet.
*The chest and hip look fine, but the midsection is too tall.
*Round, thick part on end of tail.
User avatar
By SPG
#28936
Tom_X wrote:
SPG wrote:
Ewcongogamer wrote:Good for you Liam you could jump back to Lugia once you've learned somethings :)

what are you talking about? you just lost me

Someting about he can model lugia when he's better with Techne, as there isn't another Lugia. You know you can make a model even if it's already been done, right?

i hope that wasnt directed towards me lol
User avatar
By Tom_X
#28940 I asumed you knew that (maybe I was wrong :P )
User avatar
By SPG
#28968
Tom_X wrote:I asumed you knew that (maybe I was wrong :P )

im convinced, you are lost, and not entirely sure you know what you are talking about anymore xD
By Liam_olden
#29358 there was a lugia model made however it was bland and is very square and positioning was inaccuraye. Mine is hovering and im working it to look like it does in the games. Can mewtwo be resized in game if i make it huge in techne ( for details)?
By Jumpyporcupine
#29359
Liam_olden wrote:there was a lugia model made however it was bland and is very square and positioning was inaccuraye. Mine is hovering and im working it to look like it does in the games. Can mewtwo be resized in game if i make it huge in techne ( for details)?

Yes.
JOIN THE TEAM