By Shadowfox9356493
#27361 Woah!, i love this but, i don't want to see such a cute widdle puppeh to go without its front toes xD i guess this was overlooked.. the toes on the back are fine but none on the front?

Please fix this then i can adore this cute little puppy :D

Other than that though? absolutely perfect :D It's cute and fluffy and cute :D

By karrybird
#27377 what do you mean, i did add the claws on the front feet D:
By Hypnose
#27382 I see what shadow means, he has claws but no toes protruding like the back foot has. True he has no separation lines but it would still look better if the foot popped out a tad. But it is just fine the way it is though. :)
By Shadowfox9356493
karrybird wrote:what do you mean, i did add the claws on the front feet D:
The claws are fine, in fact everything is fine except the little toes at the front.. the back feet have toes, but the front don't, it just seems very odd.. its like a person having toes but no fingers.. you know what i mean? Please, just experiment with adding toes to the front and see if it looks better :D also the claws are good so please add them onto the new toes :D
By Shadowfox9356493
#27399 Hmm.. through second thought of the front toes it would ruin the look if the front toes were the same length as the back.. so try it at half-length, keep up the great work :D

PS: I can't wait for your eeveelutions to be in the next update :D
By Yaseen
#27475 It's soo cute
By Shadowfox9356493
Shadowfox9356493 wrote:
karrybird wrote:what do you mean, i did add the claws on the front feet D:
The claws are fine, in fact everything is fine except the little toes at the front.. the back feet have toes, but the front don't, it just seems very odd.. its like a person having toes but no fingers.. you know what i mean? Please, just experiment with adding toes to the front and see if it looks better :D also the claws are good so please add them onto the new toes :D
Soo.. is there going to be any front toes? please let me know, i wanna see this little guy with every little feature, then i can adventure with my growlethe that's re-modeled in the next update :D
By Shadowfox9356493
#27854 Sorry for going on and on about the toes.. could you at least texture the feet so they look like the back ones? if not please please make the front toes.. i really wanna see this cute little growlethe complete :)
JOIN THE TEAM