Now, Do you guys think my Mewtwo is ready to be approved?

72%
28%
By Hypnose
#36875 If someone clicked not yet, it means they don't believe the model is ready yet. Haha people don't like being told what to do.. and demanding people to vote for something they don't believe is ready will just upset those people. This can cause fights and arguments and we don't want that do we? Thank you :)

By darksideJr
NickkyDC wrote:personally I cant take the eyes. harsh or not, I think they look horrendous. other than that, it looks good, body could be smoothed out some, but my only issue is the texture and size of the eyes.

I don't mind harsh criticism at all, but I cant do anything about that unless its constructive criticism. Explain to me what you think looks bad about it and give me an idea of what you would do to change it. Don't just say it looks bad and not give me a reason. That's just as bad as clicking on the "not yet" option on the poll and not giving me a reason as to why its not ready. I'll just assume your trolling and ignore you.

secondly I've hearing a lot of people to make him taller. I thought he was pretty tall already but I watched a youtube video about the origins of mewtwo and learned that he is actually 6'7" That is huge! is there a way to load the Steve model next to my model?
By SPG
darksideJr wrote:
NickkyDC wrote:personally I cant take the eyes. harsh or not, I think they look horrendous. other than that, it looks good, body could be smoothed out some, but my only issue is the texture and size of the eyes.

I don't mind harsh criticism at all, but I cant do anything about that unless its constructive criticism. Explain to me what you think looks bad about it and give me an idea of what you would do to change it. Don't just say it looks bad and not give me a reason. That's just as bad as clicking on the "not yet" option on the poll and not giving me a reason as to why its not ready. I'll just assume your trolling and ignore you.

secondly I've hearing a lot of people to make him taller. I thought he was pretty tall already but I watched a youtube video about the origins of mewtwo and learned that he is actually 6'7" That is huge! is there a way to load the Steve model next to my model?

16 techne blocks (or pixels) is 1m
By darksideJr
SPG wrote:
darksideJr wrote:

16 techne blocks (or pixels) is 1m

Ok then I guess I made him a little taller then his 6'7" height, and that is with his knees in a resting position. When they stretch out that is going to make him even taller! So I'd say he is pretty tall.
By NickkyDC
#37985 well to start, they are too big for the size of his head, simply it looks like you put anime eyes on him. it looks very off to me. He dosent have the definition in his face coming off the front edges of the eyes that give him his stern kinda look. I personally believe his face should be a touch more squared off, rather that rectangled and the mouth more definable. (the squared face and mouth are not as important, they did not lead to my vote of not yet.)
By zuch0698o
#38281 That is an amazing model
By darksideJr
#38337 Alright I updated the eyes to look a little more sinister.

Also I gave him a Jawline so the bottom of his head wasn't so flat.

Some people keep mentioning how they dont like the mouth but I honestly dont know what to do with it. Mewtwo barely has a mouth to begin with. So any suggestions will be nice.

Also I have uploaded the texture of the mewtwo.

The big eye is not on it normally but I wanted to show the detail in it. If there is a way to get it on the model with that detail I would like to know.
By Zugie
#38345 This is a great mewtwo.
Great job
What for pokemons comes in the new update of pixelmon 2.2
By NickkyDC
#38357 i do like the eyes much better now. I do believe more shape could be added to the face but with the new eyes, Id put my approval in for it at this point.
By sargeantsimon
darksideJr wrote:The big eye is not on it normally but I wanted to show the detail in it. If there is a way to get it on the model with that detail I would like to know.

If you want to add more detail, you'll need to make a bigger texture map. One that's more HD. I think there's instructions out there somewhere, but I'm lazy and tired, so you'll have to find them yourself. Unless of course someone else is willing to fill in for my terrible lack in courtesy and decorum.
JOIN THE TEAM