Now, Do you guys think my Mewtwo is ready to be approved?

72%
28%
By Zariu
#29021 honestly, I feel like it needs to be made larger and rounded more almost everywhere.

By lugiaisbeast101
Zariu wrote:honestly, I feel like it needs to be made larger and rounded more almost everywhere.

:lol: Only if I got a comment like that XD
By Polifroeg
#29259 Looks awesome and better than the other 2 by far! cant wait to see it!
By Hypnose
#29264 I'm loving how it's coming out but my main concern is the texture on the block that the eyes are on. Why does it seem so pink? Is this because of techne? Or is it something else? o.o"
By Zariu
lugiaisbeast101 wrote:
Zariu wrote:honestly, I feel like it needs to be made larger and rounded more almost everywhere.

:lol: Only if I got a comment like that XD

I did tell you that about your models =p but everyone is entitled to make them as they please, but I did express my opinion on them. I think it was Marill and... some other one I said that on, and then I figured you just like making them that way
By jeremy58589721
#29317 the texture for the eyes seems off. it doesnt flow with the rest of the body it looks like.

like the body is a white and the eyes area is a pinkish
By lugiaisbeast101
#29383 The area around the eyes just seem to be blank with no noise if you misinterpreting that as pink, and Zariu, I find humor in little things so its best to ignore me at some points. :D
By sargeantsimon
#29451 I'd like to see a little attention to the mouth area before anything happens to it. It's got a little bit of techne's classic duck lip problem. Clean that up and I'm happy.
By darksideJr
#29490 Thanks for the feed back! I will fix the eyes, I looked at his texture and it is noise free. that was my bad. I can try a rounder chest, and will post pics of it, but I know how that will look. his chest is kinda blocky to begin with, his mouth I will experiment with, but you can only do so much with cubes. On the subject of height, his is as tall as the Steve model, and Mewtwo isn't that tall. and a lot of people want more rounder, but its minecraft, you know blocks. has anyone looked at the mew model? I wanted to get it close that that seeing as Mewtwo is a clone of him.

Now this does not mean that I wont try to make him rounder, (I will at least attempt it) I love that the community Likes my model and want to please as much as possible. But also keep in mind that this Mewtwo is my Third model attempt and he is the first one I tried fixing up and texturing.

Speaking of which, Thank you for pointing out the colors, I am slightly color blind and For the longest I thought Mewtwo was White, not pink, I still dont see it. I just copied the color from another image so if you can see colors better than me please point that out by telling me I'm off.

Thanks again for your criticism! It has been very constructive and I feel that his Mewtwo has come along way. I will try to work on him as quickly as possible so he can be added to the game if the mod devs approve of him! Keep your fingers crossed!
JOIN THE TEAM