Now, Do you guys think my Mewtwo is ready to be approved?

72%
28%
By zskeas
#51229 Holy cow the model is so good the head is perfect and the body its so good

By darksideJr
Css1234567890123 wrote:I have to agree with that too Vik, but I'm glad that we at least have one Mewtwo model done.

Did they not post this Mewtwo up on this forum? I've yet to see another one other than Mundus's model.
By KuryoZT
darksideJr wrote:Did they not post this Mewtwo up on this forum? I've yet to see another one other than Mundus's model.

There's only 3 Mewtwo's, two you've cited, and liam_olden's, viewtopic.php?f=50&t=2827 , though the last time (s)he was on was late May. And Mundus was in early April -_-.
But another is in the making, it's just not posted in the forums, at least I heard about one, and since SPG's waiting for one to make a poll, I think it's right.
By darksideJr
zero_breaker wrote:Oh wow, this model has improved a lot over the time. Good job, I say!

Though, the whole body needs smoothing like how you did with his head, and the tube/rope/whatever thing on his rear head needs to be thinner, it looks rather thick now. As for the new head, nothing much needs a huge change, just improve the horns as well.

Can't wait to see the improvements made :3

Ok I made the body more round was well as the thighs.

Also I gave him some definition to his brows.

By zskeas
#52829 Can you make it a little taller?
By SPG
NERDYtrainer wrote:The eyes are a bit too realistic for an 8-bit game.

minecraft is 16-bit, besides users can change the resolution to what ever they please, so it isnt just 16-bit
JOIN THE TEAM