By karrybird
#26408 i have realized after watching a certain let's play on youtube that this beast needed a desperate remodel (i know growlithe and arcanine need one more, but i like fossil dudes more) so here ya go!

i think this is now one of my favorite models of mine <3

Spoiler:

By karrybird
SPG wrote:karry, this is clearly a lie

lol what
By Jumpyporcupine
#26412 Holy smokes this is great! And a first gen!
By karrybird
Jumpyporcupine wrote:Holy smokes this is great! And a first gen!

yes but he is also a fossil, thus automatically makeing him likable in my books.
By KuryoZT
#26439 heck he didn't need one that badly, but yours is still good, maybe a poll will take place, who knows?
awsome work, but if you could do those who needs one more, I'd be way more happy (thinking about pikachu, and growlithe especially, I know you hate mainstream ones though, but will you try them? Pikachu is my avatar, so I really want one in-game that looks good)
By karrybird
KuryoZT wrote:heck he didn't need one that badly, but yours is still good, maybe a poll will take place, who knows?
awsome work, but if you could do those who needs one more, I'd be way more happy (thinking about pikachu, and growlithe especially, I know you hate mainstream ones though, but will you try them? Pikachu is my avatar, so I really want one in-game that looks good)

haha didn't need one that badly????
we must not have been looking at the same model...
god, do you actually think this thing would win in that poll?

and ehhhh not pikachuuuu
anything but that...i'll remake growlithe
By KuryoZT
#26443 Well of course yours is better, the in-game one is not that great, but seriously, that's one that needed a remodel the least. Take a look at pikachu, a freaking board, I can't criticize much since I can't model for a penny, and I still say yours awsome, nor can I say anything agasinst you not wanting to do pikachu (a little sad, but can't push it on you, od what you want!)
So yeah, I can't find anything bad on that model, and I don't want to recreate what's been happening at zorua's thread, so we should keep it at that, do the models you want to do, end of story.
I will be waiting for growlithe now though, since you said you will :)
By SPG
KuryoZT wrote:heck he didn't need one that badly, but yours is still good, maybe a poll will take place, who knows?

oh sir, that is one heck of a knee slapper, the old one was HORRIBLE xD thanks for the laugh, but no, we wont do a poll, plus, the offset on the old was 100% wrong so it clipped through the fossil machine and it just so many all around problems, thank you for the laugh though, i needed it before i went to bed
By karrybird
KuryoZT wrote:Well of course yours is better, the in-game one is not that great, but seriously, that's one that needed a remodel the least. Take a look at pikachu, a freaking board, I can't criticize much since I can't model for a penny, and I still say yours awsome, nor can I say anything agasinst you not wanting to do pikachu (a little sad, but can't push it on you, od what you want!)
So yeah, I can't find anything bad on that model, and I don't want to recreate what's been happening at zorua's thread, so we should keep it at that, do the models you want to do, end of story.
I will be waiting for growlithe now though, since you said you will :)

i'm sure someone else will make pikachu again, maybe even the dude that made the pichu model.

yep, i think growlithe and arcanine will be next. :)
JOIN THE TEAM