By karrybird
#24984
Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
By ilovepokemon
#24985 it looks very good, the bottom of the eyes have a little bit of purple Image
other than that, i love it
By Jumpyporcupine
#24987 Wow another! They're coming so fast and good! The head fins look a tad large don't cha think? Image
By karrybird
#24989
Jumpyporcupine wrote:Wow another! They're coming so fast and good! The head fins look a tad large don't cha think? Image

maaaaaybe...

how's this? Image


and thank you mr m!
By Jumpyporcupine
#24997
karrybird wrote:maaaaaybe...

how's this? Image


and thank you mr m!

Much better!
User avatar
By Jack_Attack12
#25118 WOW! OMg i love vaporeon because of misty (yes im a water fanatic!) and this has to be in my top 5 water types. They way you showed its lovable cuteness is unbearable! I love it.
By karrybird
#25123
Jack_Attack12 wrote:WOW! OMg i love vaporeon because of misty (yes im a water fanatic!) and this has to be in my top 5 water types. They way you showed its lovable cuteness is unbearable! I love it.

lol, misty never had a vaporeon XD (games, show, or manga)
vaporeon's one of my favorite water types too.
User avatar
By Jack_Attack12
#25126
karrybird wrote:
Jack_Attack12 wrote:WOW! OMg i love vaporeon because of misty (yes im a water fanatic!) and this has to be in my top 5 water types. They way you showed its lovable cuteness is unbearable! I love it.

lol, misty never had a vaporeon XD (games, show, or manga)
vaporeon's one of my favorite water types too.

There was an episode in the anime where she talked about all the good points about vaporeon. Better talk than any president has given in a long time XD
By karrybird
#25127
Jack_Attack12 wrote:There was an episode in the anime where she talked about all the good points about vaporeon. Better talk than any president has given in a long time XD

oh, well i never would have known XD
i haven't watched the first few series of pokemon since they first aired here XD
JOIN THE TEAM