Is this pokemon ready for the approval league?

64%
22%
4%
9%
By Haunts
#2048 Grimer, he can mess yo' day up!
front
side
back
criticize and complement!

By Haunts
#2055 why thank you, but anything can be done to make it better faster stronger smarter?
By Pokenerd8
#2060 well i dont have any good solid suggestions. but can provide few nit picks (which atm is kinda hard to find since you do pretty good job on this)

the eyes are kinda a weird shape in this picture so maybe try that?. other then that i think i will vote approved. :)

but if you wish you can use this picture for any help
By Haunts
#2062 yah, for this one I always thought the circle eyes from pre 5th gen where better, made it look better somehow, and I don't know how I would pull those eyes off without remodeling the head
By Pokenerd8
#2063 oh another idea you could try is making the head (lower lip not included) ( shaped and put its eyes on the side. but leaving that up to you :)
By Pokenerd8
Haunts wrote:yah, for this one I always thought the circle eyes from pre 5th gen where better, made it look better somehow, and I don't know how I would pull those eyes off without remodeling the head

Hmm... let me look at other pictures on grimer and see what i can find.
By Pokenerd8
#2067 ok so i found 2 pictures. in both pictures the head is kind curved.. honestly not sure how to say it. but heres the pictures

But this if your really wanting to go deep in detail :) anyway. its nothing needed so feel free on what you want to do with your model
JOIN THE TEAM