By bvanseghi
#182310 The Breast Plate still needs more fusing at the center. I have a reference pic posted above you can look at.

Excellent design, 9/10 so far.

By PrufDesigner
bvanseghi wrote:The Breast Plate still needs more fusing at the center. I have a reference pic posted above you can look at.

Excellent design, 9/10 so far.

wuut? you mean like, should I shrink that brass? , Am infering that now cuz when u said that i though of mergin the stuff into one object (cause u know, it use to be two pieces before ) :S

if thats the case, i can do that, but i'll do that when i have the chance, after 9 hours or so.

Edited: it definitely has passed more than 9 hours at this point.
what I wanna know is, should I shrink that bra? I think is looking fine in proportion :0
By MrMasochism
#182793 If you put rendering mode into wireframe then you end up seeing a heap of hidden surfaces, those will all get rendered, causing a heap of unneeded load on the rendering system. Also the fingers have far too many vertices in them, fusing the meshes is necessary for the animation system as well
By PrufDesigner
MrMasochism wrote:If you put rendering mode into wireframe then you end up seeing a heap of hidden surfaces, those will all get rendered, causing a heap of unneeded load on the rendering system. Also the fingers have far too many vertices in them, fusing the meshes is necessary for the animation system as well

The hidden faces does not add up, I mean, if I were to merge these two pieces of mesh
IE.- the bodyHead (X number of vertices) + her hair (0 number of vertices) = hair having the same amount of vertices as the body.

since the inner side of her hair is just a face flatting across horizontally, merging this with the body is just adding up the same amount of vertices quantity from the body to the hair, making it have the same amount of vertices in the hair that it did not needed.

Maybe, what I should be asking is, will the back of her hair be animated?
if so, I think is better to have part of her hair and body to render if this hair is blown by her psychic powers or something. If is not going to be animated, then I sure can rid most of what is not needed in that inner side.

For the hands though. The fingers, this can be reduced I guess but the thing is that its adding that curvy shapes on her fingers. well curvy fingers is not necessary anyway, I can fix that xD

Edited: never the less, I've just did the changes you've told me to change
By MrMasochism
#182928 I reckon it's ready for approval now
By JamieS1211
#182930 Few quick things. Firstly can you merge the arms to the main body, as they move in relation to body not merged can cause issues in animation. Next can you consider the underside of the skirt / dress. It may need consideration as who knows what that looks like but the model will be viable from below though glass so at the least can't be left grey. Finally if you can upload to sketchfab and then will have a final eyeball :P

Looks good so far tho, great work!
By PrufDesigner
JamieS1211 wrote:Few quick things. Firstly can you merge the arms to the main body, as they move in relation to body not merged can cause issues in animation. Next can you consider the underside of the skirt / dress. It may need consideration as who knows what that looks like but the model will be viable from below though glass so at the least can't be left grey. Finally if you can upload to sketchfab and then will have a final eyeball :P

Looks good so far tho, great work!

Is sketchfab really a need? :C
(I guess I will have to migrate then... -3- )

What do you mean by merging the arms? merge it like, have these arms and the body as one mesh but still separated from the body, or do I have to merge its vertices?

About under her dress, Im not getting it, should I make it just plain red or something like that?
By MrMasochism
#183371 He means merge the vertices. If you don'to animation looks really bad
By PrufDesigner
MrMasochism wrote:He means merge the vertices. If you don'to animation looks really bad

Had merge these arms to the body, also changed the position of these arms for better deformation.
By PrufDesigner
MrMasochism wrote:I reckon it's ready for approval now

what should i do? x_x
JOIN THE TEAM