By Vikerus
#178931 Okay that looks awesome! I want it in game asap!!!!
I like the gleam on it, nice effect.
By dyinghere
#179006 Looks alright! The arms seem a little wonky though, and I might have someone redo the face. Otherwise it's decent! Minimal faces and all that while still keeping a good shape

{Do you use Sketchfab? Most people here prefer using that, and I don't think it's a requirement but if you could upload it there it might be easier}
By PrufDesigner
#179061 I dont have sketchup, although the model is in obj format, i believe sketch up can open objs :o

Edited: Oops, I read sketchup >->
I wouldn't mind although I have "plus" account at p3d ^^ (and really wouldn't like to waste it... lol )
By charmander
#179130 that looks dope man, good job, you should do more :)
By MoeBoy76
#179249 after a few moments of clicking settings on the model viewer, this looks like you grabbed a game model or you need to completely redo heaps of the mesh
By PrufDesigner
MoeBoy76 wrote:after a few moments of clicking settings on the model viewer, this looks like you grabbed a game model or you need to completely redo heaps of the mesh

Lol.. what? .-.

everything you see of me is selfmade, mesh and textures, I could even animate :S
about the heaps stuff your talking about, Am sorry but am not sure what that is, but will help me if you point out exactly the problem so I can fix it :0
By bvanseghi
#179494 Moeboy is wrong on the account of you grabbing a model from a Nintendo game. It is obvious the model is not made by Nintendo. There are many many errors. That may be someone elses model though, it is really impossible to know. Anyways...

The arms are indeed wonky. Not as long as the real model.

The textures for the "ears" are wrong. The dark pink should not end in jagged, pointy spikes. It should be nice and flat.

The feet look too much like shoes. They should be more like fins, flat, but still round. The back of the feet are too thick, that is why they look like shoes.

The flap holding the egg is a biiiiiiiiiit too thick.

The eyes are like this / \

They should be more like this | |

Overall, a solid model, 7/10. But it could definitely be better. Good work.

EDIT: Added a good shot of Chansey for reference.
Attachments
profile_picture_by_chansey_plz-d4ot5kb.png
profile_picture_by_chansey_plz-d4ot5kb.png (28.55 KiB) Viewed 855 times
By bvanseghi
#179566 Wow, I'm not sure what I'm impressed more by, your reaction time or your ability to get it dead on.

It looks much better, were I looking at it for the first time it'd be a 9/10. The reason it is a 9, however, and not a 10, is because of these two minor things:

The arms are a wee bit short. Refer to the picture above I had made as an attachment. The arms are long enough so that they can be juuuust over the egg. Currently, your arms can't reach over the egg in her pouch.

Also, the tail. Referring to the picture above, you can see the tail is much like a fin of a fish. Flat, and the curvature of the tip being comparable to a parabola. If you don't get what I'm saying, you can see what I mean below :)

On the left is the current tail, on the right is how the tail appears in the reference image above in the last post of mine.

If you get these two things good, I think it'll be a good enough model, then we can see if the developers like it.

(Note: I'm not acting like I'm running the show, I only noticed the lack of help for models around the modelling topics, so I'm trying to pitch in. :))

EDIT: Okay... so I looked more into your tail and noticed something. There appears to be a bit of a unnecessary bulk added to the tail, making it look fat. I also noticed that the tail is curved, when based on other sources, it is more straightened.

I've attached 2 images to help out with these problems (one of chansey, and another of her tail marked with red lines. The left red line shows how Chansey has too much bulk by showing what could be cut down, and the right red line shows how the tail could be straightened).

As a helpful reminder, these are just suggestions. You don't have to, like, abide by them :p
Attachments
ChanseyTailExample.png
profile_picture_by_chansey_plz-d4ot5kb.png
profile_picture_by_chansey_plz-d4ot5kb.png (28.55 KiB) Viewed 849 times
Screenshot (7).png
JOIN THE TEAM