By bvanseghi
#179575 10/10, beautiful model. :O
By bvanseghi
#180241 Hey! Apparently MrM wants models with reduced Poly's. So, I'm gonna just paraphrase what he said over at the Cherubi model: "You want to reduce as many Poly's as you can while still maintaining the form". If you could do that, that would be splendid.
By PrufDesigner
#180332 Isnt there a poly count limit for this, there should be really one.
I mean, I for my perspective is well reduced polygons, so I cant really tell how low this have to be, as for the shape, it looks like chansey yes, well I'll see what i can do :S

Edited: I also did read the rules and tried my best to keep it low (else these would be more hi-quality for designe xD) , the thing is... it is like if they arent even sure what should the amount needs to be for these polygons :S

this chansey only owns 516 faces , thats 492 vertices, in tris: 968 , what are we using here? ><
By bvanseghi
#180397 The problem with setting a limit deals with the wide variety of Pokemon. Some Pokemon are HUGE, such as Arceus, Giratina, Palkia, Rayquaza, etc. So if there is a poly limit that is so low that chansey looks blockish, imagine applying that same limit to, say, Palkia. It would be impossible to make Palkia even look good.

Its easier to just make a generalization and say "make it as low as possible WITHOUT ruining its appearance too much." Because there will be massive poly differences between small and large Pokemon.

EDIT: Yes, it looks good. My final recommendation? Wait. Patience. Keep it how it is unless told otherwise by the developers. I have helped you all that I can. The developers are busy as far as I know, and even if they aren't, it is safe to assume they are.
By Il_Lupo
#183123 The eyes seem too far down the face, and the head needs to look very slightly different from the body. By that, I mean it's a smaller nub than the main bulk of its body- so slight that it's hard to tell the difference, but that will help with making the face look better.
JOIN THE TEAM