User avatar
By Pokenerd8
#21745
Kmerr wrote:Well, Look at the anime. Kingdra looks like a giant

2 things. 1 based on 10 yr olds. 2. Anime is fucking retarded when it comes to size. nuff said
User avatar
By KuryoZT
#21813 I remember giant tentacruel in 1st seson too, hell I don't want that in pixelmon, I'd have nightmares.
User avatar
By SPG
#21933
KuryoZT wrote:I remember giant tentacruel in 1st seson too, hell I don't want that in pixelmon, I'd have nightmares.

and a giant dragonite
User avatar
By Jack_Attack12
#21936
SPG wrote:
KuryoZT wrote:I remember giant tentacruel in 1st seson too, hell I don't want that in pixelmon, I'd have nightmares.

and a giant dragonite

And a giant jigglypuff, Gengar, alakazam, oh and a krabby
User avatar
By KuryoZT
#21939
Jack_Attack12 wrote:
SPG wrote:
KuryoZT wrote:I remember giant tentacruel in 1st seson too, hell I don't want that in pixelmon, I'd have nightmares.

and a giant dragonite

And a giant jigglypuff, Gengar, alakazam, oh and a krabby

if you continue, there were also a charizard, a mantine, a kangaskhan, a gulpin, and onix, both a bigger than normal and a crystal onix, and more gigantic, here http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/ ... k%C3%A9mon
JOIN THE TEAM