By karrybird
#18845 like seadra, techne decides to screw up the view of the model yet again. so some of the fins are hidden by the many bugs in techne.

Spoiler:

By KuryoZT
#18851 that tail, is so bad compared to rest, that is really good

edit: yes, I'm sorry, I just threw that outta the blue. The thing is that it's supposed to stick out of the body, a little, unlike seadra's. Having said that, I don't know if it can be helped.
I'm sorry
By karrybird
KuryoZT wrote:that tail, is so bad compared to rest, that is really good

well..what's bad about it?
By SPG
#18856 ya, the tail just doesnt fit it looks way to big and with it just being a square, looks lazy, yes i know its what you do best, but it doesnt work here, everything else is nice though
By karrybird
SPG wrote:ya, the tail just doesnt fit it looks way to big and with it just being a square, looks lazy, yes i know its what you do best, but it doesnt work here, everything else is nice though

hm ok, how do you think i can fix this?
By GiantVegeta
karrybird wrote:
KuryoZT wrote:that tail, is so bad compared to rest, that is really good

well..what's bad about it?

He means the good kind of bad
like awsome
By KuryoZT
#18861 I suppose you could try and separate it from the body, turning it the other way?
Would that work?

And smaller too
By Pokenerd8
#18862 im not sure if it will help. but maybe make the tail more circle shaped then a square
By SPG
karrybird wrote:
SPG wrote:ya, the tail just doesnt fit it looks way to big and with it just being a square, looks lazy, yes i know its what you do best, but it doesnt work here, everything else is nice though

hm ok, how do you think i can fix this?

use rotated blocks and make a hexagon
By KuryoZT
#18879 a diamond would work too, wouldn't it?
JOIN THE TEAM