Ready for approval?

86%
9%
5%

By Skibb
#10963 No. Im to 95% finished and im NOT too lazy to work on it. Thats why its to 95% finished. Also, if they want to make an own model, go ahead. But I won't let the, take over this because im so close to finishing this. The reason why I dind't work on it the last 2 weeks is that I had too many things to do. Also I think what karry can improve is pretty much only the texture, and Omerta could make it more round, but Onix is not round, so. No offense karry and Omerta, I love your models and textures :) )
By Skibb
Jack_Attack12 wrote:I mean take over this model. I think karry could make a perfect face for this body

Most changes that i made to this model are to the face, it looks a lot better now in my opinion ;)
By Omerta
Skibb wrote:No. Im to 95% finished and im NOT too lazy to work on it. Thats why its to 95% finished. Also, if they want to make an own model, go ahead. But I won't let the, take over this because im so close to finishing this. The reason why I dind't work on it the last 2 weeks is that I had too many things to do. Also I think what karry can improve is pretty much only the texture, and Omerta could make it more round, but Onix is not round, so. No offense karry and Omerta, I love your models and textures :) )

Nah I wouldn't try making it round because it wouldn't be Onix then. It needs to be rocky. I think you've already got it near perfect, and besides I'd never try to take this awesome model away from you. But honestly Skibb you could put this thing up for approval any day and it would pass with flying colors. Hardly any criticism at all in this whole thread.
By Skibb
#10979 Thanks Omerta :P But I want to try to make it look like a "real" Onix. And for that I had to improve mainly the face, which I did ;) Also the reason why I didn't put it up for approval is that thing with the GI-Scales. They were 0.9x1x0.8 or something like that, but that wouldn't work ingame, they have to be all the same. I fixed that and I'm currently making the rocks more detailed and the head too.
By Skibb
#10983 Did you not read? :p I made huge changes to the face...
JOIN THE TEAM