By kungfumidget
#17066 Ok this is going to be slow progress, this is way bigger than anything I have done before, but here goes (All pictures will be posted in this first post)

Spoiler:
Front

UPDATE 1
Spoiler:
So I added a little more height and a little higher than where that middle finishes (near center of picture 1) Is where the arms will start.

UPDATE 2

Spoiler:
Where that middle part ends thats where the head starts.

UPDATE 3

Spoiler:
Im making the body before I add the leg

UPDATE 4

Spoiler:
Added some legs (although they're only the general shape, although they are pretty basic)

UPDATE 5

Spoiler:
Ok so Omerta has given me his old that he done quite long ago, Im going to improve it greatly... but what do you guys think I should change (other than the obvious e.g Arms and tail)

By zero_breaker
#17182 Make the bag bigger, or else the baby will be unable to fit inside.
Other than that, I see good progress!
By Yaseen
#17351 Looks like it has a lot of promise good luck on it cause it's a difficult model, can't wait to see the end product
By Yaseen
#17424 If u add Omerta on Skype when he has some time he may be able to teach you how to fill gaps like that in
By kungfumidget
Yaseen wrote:If u add Omerta on Skype when he has some time he may be able to teach you how to fill gaps like that in

I will do that later on, im gonna need the help when this gets closer to completion haha.
JOIN THE TEAM