Is it Machoke approval time?

100%
N/A
By Jumpyporcupine
Xwaffle wrote:Try making the gap between the uhm boobs smaller so perhaps rotate a small bit and then move them towards each other even just about .1 or .2 may make it look better.

Those are actually pectoral muscles. As there are no gender differences so females have pectoral muscles too.

By Xwaffle
Jumpyporcupine wrote:Those are actually pectoral muscles. As there are no gender differences so females have pectoral muscles too.

If there are no gender differences what was the point of your comment on telling me they are pectoral muscles then saying it does not matter? ;P
By KuryoZT
Xwaffle wrote:
Jumpyporcupine wrote:Those are actually pectoral muscles. As there are no gender differences so females have pectoral muscles too.

If there are no gender differences what was the point of your comment on telling me they are pectoral muscles then saying it does not matter? ;P

Need a reason to give out information? You go/went to school right? Well it's same thing, he taught you something, you care or not, you see. Now what was the point of my post?
By Jumpyporcupine
#21184 Wow the shading really enchants the model.
By SPG
Hypnose wrote:I believe it's ready for approval. But lets see what everyone else says.~ :mrgreen:

bit late on that one ; )
By Xwaffle
#21889 I say it's ready for approval post a polL!
JOIN THE TEAM