Is it Machoke approval time?

100%
N/A
By Edeodin
#16715 Hey guys I took a look at the list of Pokemon left for Gen 1 and very few aren't being attempted in some way from what I can tell. So I took a shot at Machoke! It was either that or Jynx... and.... not touching that with a ten foot pole. I haven't done the shading yet for the texture, as I wanted to get the model critiqued first before I worked on the shading.

Also with the arms, would a t-pose be more preferable here? Or straight out at 45 degrees? Normally I wouldn't even ask, but I never see any models that way.

Spoiler:

UPDATE 1 - CHEST AND SHADING

Spoiler:

UPDATE 2 - DOG EARS BE GONE

Spoiler:

By Yaseen
#16718 oh wow that is really good but the abs look a little wierd
By karrybird
#16719 wow, that's actually pretty good!
some of the blocks in front don't look entirely even to be honest, but that might just be the odd angle you took the image with XD
either way, great job!
By Edeodin
Yaseen wrote:oh wow that is really good but the abs look a little wierd

I think you mean his chest, Haha. Yeah... I can't put my finger on it though.
By Edeodin
karrybird wrote:wow, that's actually pretty good!
some of the blocks in front don't look entirely even to be honest, but that might just be the odd angle you took the image with XD
either way, great job!

Thank you, but you're right! One of the chest blocks somehow got offset. How did I not notice that.
By KuryoZT
#16780 amazing, that's all I can say, only thing, the chest pieces looks derpy, lol
By kungfumidget
#16815 Thats a very good model but yeah like everyone said its the chest area haha.
JOIN THE TEAM