Spoiler:

THIS THING IS HORRIBLE
CAPS

Finished:
Spoiler:

Noise and Shiny:
Spoiler:
ImageImage

EDIT: This one is approved too! Thank you everyone for giving feedbacks!

By SPG
zero_breaker wrote:FULL ON TURBO MODE
Spoiler:

THIS THING IS HORRIBLE
CAPS

dont beat yourself up yet, you have a decent start
By zero_breaker
#16314 Minor update:
Spoiler:
By Boogaluke
#16335 I like the scaling of it so far and its stance. Can't wait to see it textured.
By zero_breaker
#16413 -_-
Spoiler:
By Lookymon
#16427 I'm loving the model so far! But is there any way that you could round the claws a bit more? If not, even just making them a tiny bit bigger would probably help it look better. I would suggest hollowing the inside of the claws, but that would definitely be really frustrating, and it looks fine how it is regardless. Keep up the great work!
By zero_breaker
MrMasochism wrote:putting the arms in neutral position will make it far easier to animate.

Well... the arms can't be exactly in neutral position, the legs obstructed them.
Lookymon wrote:I'm loving the model so far! But is there any way that you could round the claws a bit more? If not, even just making them a tiny bit bigger would probably help it look better. I would suggest hollowing the inside of the claws, but that would definitely be really frustrating, and it looks fine how it is regardless. Keep up the great work!

Will make the claws bigger. At least I haven't started texturing the claws...
By karrybird
#16688 i would move the arms down and back more with his claws angled forward just a bit. when the claws are stuck out like that it's kind of an unnatural pose to always be in.
JOIN THE TEAM