By xanderindalzone
#152323 i've understanded the second thing but the first thing....how can i fix that? im using mirror modifier, i dont know why it doesnt look symetrical in sketchfab... in blender looks fine... :/

By JamieS1211
#152360 look at the geometry via wireframe. Mirror modifier should work but it may be triangulating differently.

You can see the difference in this image (there may be more differences)
By SPG
JamieS1211 wrote:look at the geometry via wireframe. Mirror modifier should work but it may be triangulating differently.

thats sketchfabs fault, not his
By xanderindalzone
#152427 so should i only fix the eye resolution issue then?
By xanderindalzone
#152437 eye resolution fixed...
By xanderindalzone
#152573 I've added shiny onix to the topic, by the way i pressed by mistake the bump botton i think its called, i dont know what that did but sorry xd... my internet was laggy and i was browsing with the phone
By xanderindalzone
SPG wrote:
JamieS1211 wrote:look at the geometry via wireframe. Mirror modifier should work but it may be triangulating differently.

thats sketchfabs fault, not his

I was inactive cuz I was waiting for more feedback for onix remake, I supossed you didnt see my reply, or the model its ok thats why you dont reply (I dont know what staff says when a model in feedback its ready to go to approval forum so I supposed that no reply since last model update means its ok) but if im wrong tell me, and if im right, may i post it on approval?
By JamieS1211
#153257 If you think the model is done you can post it in approval. Unfortunately I animate and not model so I am not the best judge of things but if you post in approval and it isn't accepted SPG will give you a reason
By xanderindalzone
#161403 ADDED ANIMATION VIDEO :D
By Aceina
#162237 It looks awesome, but it seems a way too reflective considering its made out of very rough rocks... not sure if other people feel the same, but I would turn the reflectivity way down.
JOIN THE TEAM